Dixie Chicks-- Not Ready To Make Nice (MV) Nothing changes folks like babies and war, and since the release of their last album, 2002's Home, the Dixie Chicks have been forever altered by both. If that album showcased the trio as precocious young ad

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

11 Customizing a Personal Webpage GLOSSARY layout the position of text, photos, and graphics on a piece of paper or screen;the way a page has been designed * When Clarke was hired as the new graphic designer for the magazine, heimmediately changed th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

17 Starting a Blog GLOSSARY blog a special kind of website or a part of a website that has a lot of information about a particular topic, with the newest information appearing on the top, and that gives other people the opportunity to write their opi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐

09Playing Video Games GLOSSARY fighting violent; with two or more people physically struggling against eachother* In this fighting game, you can make the characters kick and hit each other inseveral directions. role-playing imagining that one is anot

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Serving Alcoholic Drinks Bethany: Where is everybody? Nathan: While you were in the bathroom, the other guys left. Bethany: In that case, I should go, too. Its getting late. Nathan: The night is young. Let me get you a refill. Bethany: No, I really s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Eating Breakfast Foods Emil: Look at this breakfast buffet. Wow, Ive died and gone to heaven! Tammy: I think Ill just grab some cereal, fruit, and a bagel. Emil: What?! How can you pass up this amazing buffet? Im starting with some bacon, scrambled e

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之餐饮娱乐

TV Shows Being Renewed and Cancelled Mo: I have some bad news: Your favorite TV show has been cancelled. Amy: Im not surprised. Ratings plummeted last season, so the writing was on the wall. Mo: Also on the chopping block is your favorite reality sho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Discussing a Victory or Loss Yolanda: Did you see the game last night? Bob: You mean the crushing victory of my team over yours? Yolanda: Thats not how I would characterize it. We fell short in the final seconds, but we played a good game up until th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Ending a Party Gunther: I think this party has run its course and Im ready to call it a night. Maria: But there are still a few stragglers who seem reluctant to leave. How do we politely tell them to go home? Gunther: Ill just make an announcement. M

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Buying Food at the Concession Stand Jim: We only have three minutes before the movie starts. You grab two seats and Ill hit the concession stand. ... Suki: Can I help you? Jim: Yes, Id like a large popcorn and a hot dog with the works. Suki: Anything

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

04Describing a Bad Experience GLOSSARY to rope (one/someone) into to lure or to convince someone into doing something* The car salesman roped me into buying the old used car after he told me that the car had previously been owned by a famous actor. l

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

01Reading Comic Books GLOSSARY graphic novel a long and complex story where the words of the story are printed within a series of drawings that show what is happening, usually written for adults* Some people who dont enjoy reading regular books like

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Building with Wood and Metal Hugo: Wow, when you said that you did some woodworking on the weekends, I thought you meant refinishing furniture. But this! This is a real workshop and youre actually building furniture. Shawna: Yeah, this is what Im wor

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Describing Duration Kathryn: Are you still watching that movie? Its been over three hours! Martin: Yeah, its a little long for a feature film. Kathryn: A little long?! Its interminable. How can you continue to watch it? Martin: Well, the first half w

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Enjoying Nature Charles: This is what I call the great outdoors. Look at that stunning view! Rachel: This is truly jaw-dropping. Were in the middle of one of the most pristine areas of the world where wildlife lives in its natural habitat. Charles: I

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Listening to Club Music Anastasia: This is the best club in the city. Grace brought me here last month. Youre going to love it. Joshua: What?! Anastasia: Youre going to love this club. It has the best DJ in town. She spins the best mixes. Joshua: Did

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之餐饮娱乐

The most beautiful Female Vocal Singer of Australia--Delta Goodrem (MTV) The Chart Topping Debut Album from the Actress who Stars as Nina on the Australian Soap Opera Neighbours, Following in the Footsteps of Kylie Minogue and Natalie Imbruglia. Inc

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

The Most Popular Pop Vocal Group--Westlife (MTV) 2005 Album from the Veteran Best Selling Irish Singing Group. The Songs were Helmed Once More by Steve Mac and Swedish Hit-makers the Location. The First Single You Raise Me Up Builds Slowly to a Stun

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

The Best Female Vocal Singer of North Europe--Lene Marlin (MTV) 2005 album from one of Norway's finest pop artists.This is her third and follow-up album to her previously released, 'Playing My Game' (1999) and 'Another Day' (2003). The later has has

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

歌曲:Lady GaGa-Bad Romance 看似一只黑雕 Shes worn some bizarre outfits in her time, so it wasnt a shock for fans as Lady Gaga emerged from her hotel in Finland yesterday dressed as a giant bird.The eccentric performer, who regularly sets to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦